Write On!!!

11.16.2005

sweet girls...

Thank you M and T for being such sweet friends and always making me feel welcome whether I have Mad with me or not. Thank you for always inviting "us" to do stuff with you. Thank you for not being irritated by a three year old. Thank you for offering to help me and being happy to do so. Thank you for letting me use your Dillards discount. :)

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Thank you God for sending me friends that are so thoughtful.
Thank you God for blessing my life with such an abundance of friends that care about us.

2 Comments:

Blogger j.c. said...

I am glad you have them! Dillards discount, even better! Hope you are having a wonderful week. You know you still didn't call me back yesterday? You know what that means, I will have to call you tonight and keep you on the phone late!

3:12 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Sorry, I thought about that earlier today. I honestly couldn't remember if I talked to you or not.

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home