Write On!!!

11.12.2005

Me, Mad & the familiars went out to eat last night. Fun times.
12:30 a.m. sick to my stomach...not so fun times.
I wonder if they will refund my money?

I was having a great day, really...despite the late night trips to the bathroom. My hair looks good for once this week, all day w/ out the waterproof mascara, great new sweater on, wasn't late for work, comfy pants, not bloated, cute shoes...killing toes (but will suffice...i said they were cute)...awesome bigass purse to go along with...happy happy singing joss stone in my head...then, ya then, the phone ringings...you had me, you lost me...singing, singing thru the vmail....still happy, too deep breathes. then, the phone rings again...eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh, yeah you had me, you lost me...then, ya three times...the fucker rings again...

"hello.."
"what are you doing..."
"pullin over on the side of the road to vomit off the side of the bridge..."

Isn't it funny how one minute you are feeling great, then the next you are pulling out the mascara again.

damn it.

7 Comments:

Blogger j.c. said...

I love ya girl. Sorry we couldn't make things work out this weekend. I would have loved to go with ya. When I get all this car shit worked out, I'll be good.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

That's fine. Did you get a car, yet? We had a good time. Chris got a lot of stuff.

9:13 PM  
Blogger j.c. said...

Not yet. Still waiting on them to tell me how much they are giving me for my car. We have decided on the Lincoln LS.

2:13 AM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

I am dumb, who are the familars. ?

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I think you need a new phone number. That may save some mascarra. Remember, "People treat us the way we let them........". I know easier said than done. Had a great time this weekend... Love JA

12:42 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

It is fine. For now anyway. I guess I need to update this situation. Yeah, sometimes I wish I had a new phone number and it would keep the not-so-familiars from bugga booing!!! HA HA

3:31 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

familars...i could do a whole post on where that came from. i will later, the story is hilarious.

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home