Write On!!!

11.05.2005

So much I want to say...

I feel sometimes like a caterpillar...arms and legs fumbling around in all directions. Pulling me this way at times and then pulling opposite at others. Ugly and mundane...Camouflaged and fading into my backdrop...whatever it may be. No time to stop, just going, going, going where ever it may...but seemingly never getting anywhere at all. Then you, in your innocence and unknowingness join in my whirling chaos. All changes. From you, I leave the caterpillar...All chaos comes together in a joyous song and we flutter to the music of what before was like a noise. I am free. I am beautiful. I am a butterfly.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

Play as long as you want to. There is no harm in any of it. When you have had enough, you will know it. :)

5:26 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Everything is really going good for the most part. We can talk about it more later. Someday I will do an Expose blog of what we are talking, not necessarily my post, but your comment, and fill in the rest of the world. I assume this is what you are talking about...

I just hope that this time that point of "having enough" won't have to happen. You know what I mean?

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home