Write On!!!

10.26.2005

Maddax went and stayed at his Grammie's house this weekend. Mom got a break. Thank God for Grammie and Grandad. We love them so.

I went to a birthday party Friday for a sweet friend of mine. We had a very good time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU!!! Then, two other friends came and kidnapped me from the birthday dinner. I went and did their hair and makeup before they went out. That was so much fun. I love fixing peoples hair...not too good with makeup, but it did look good. I think I missed my calling as a beautician, plus you get to see how much people like it and how good it makes them feel and that is more than worth it.

Saturday, Race for the Cure. Except I opted out for sleeping in and watching sappy movies in the bed all day. I know, shame on me. I actually got out of the bed at 5:30 in the afternoon. That was wonderful. More wonderful, getting supper brought to my house and then watching more movies.

Sunday, we went to Batesville to see Merle Haggard. Hee hee. We ate supper with Didi and she had us bags of Bath & Body Works presents. YEAH!!! Thank you to Didi. Supper was great, too. Jenn Jenn went to the concert with us. The concert was great of course. He didn't play one of my most favorite songs, and I was not too happy about that, but I will forgive, of course.
Got home after midnight and we stayed up for watching two more movies. I mean, really, how many movies can a person watch in a 1 1/2 days??? Seven, so far, counting two of which I watched twice.

Okay, you have got to try this...peanuts and candy corn, mix together, eat. What candy bar does it taste like???

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

Hey! Great to know how your weekend went since we can't stay on the phone! :) I am either eating, sleeping or in the bathroom. And you are tending to Maddax. :) I will call you tomorrow for sure. Be sure to check email or blog, I will post pictures after the ultrasound. :) I bet it tastes like a Babe Ruth candybar. ?? Just a guess, I do not like candy corn. :( See you soon!

10:18 AM  
Blogger j.c. said...

Oh, I love candy corn. It is something about sweet and salty together!! You need to try some on those new chex mixes! They have little honey buns and pretzels and oh my gosh they are good.

Glad you had a good weekend. You need to call me next time Maddax if off visiting so I can come have some mommy time, too!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I know girl. I sure do. I am not a huge fan of candy corn, but withe the peanuts it is to die for. I could not stop eating it. It taste like a PAYDAY. Chris you were very close. Those two are about the same thing.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

omg ... my office was mixing candy corn and pistachios the other day and i swear it was like we just invented the wheel. so good!!

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home