Write On!!!

10.18.2005

OUR WEEKEND

Update on the dog...still have not gotten the shock collar. Maybe I won't. (?)
Maddax had the stomach virus last week. I was woken up this morning to someone else hurling in the bathroom...Jon. It was so funny to me because he came in there and woke me up and was like "Jennifer...I am sick. Jennifer. Did you here me?" Yeah, I heard you. I am lying there thinking...What do you want me to do about it? If he had hair I guess I would of felt inclined to go and hold it back for him, but he doesn't. Poor Jon. I hope no one else gets Maddax's stomach bug.

Jeanne, Lainee, & Jaxon came and stayed with us Friday night. It was good to see them. The kids played and played and played. We had a really good time. Saturday we went to the park and had a McDonald's picnic. We also rode a couple of rides, which was fun. And of course, Maddax loved the train. Our kids are getting so big. It is so weird how much they change and grow and learn. I am glad Jeanne and I got to visit, also. We had a lot of catching up to do.

Saturday we had a bunkin party of sorts. Was not planned, but kind of ended up that way. Maddax, Me, my friend, Sara, Misty and Jon...Maddax is such a little hostess. He totally cracks me up. My sister came and ate breakfast with all of us that morning. It was good to see her also. My sister has truly became one of my closest friends over the past couple of years.

Sunday was Wal-Mart day. Joy, joy, joy.

Maddax told me the dearest thing Sunday night. We were sitting outside and he was playing basketball. He says to me, "Mommy, I need tell you a secret." Ok. He comes and whispers in my ear, "I not leave you Mommy." It never ceases to amaze me just how much he can grab my heart. I don't know why he said that or what made him want to tell me that, but thank you, Maddax. "and I not leave you either."

5 Comments:

Blogger j.c. said...

We had a good time, too. Jaxon has not stopped talking about that train and Lainee talks about the rocket slide and how big it was. She also informs everyone that mommy was scared! Maddax's talking amazes me. He is on top of everything. He was so sweet to the kids, sharing his toys and everything.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

We had fun too. They are not sick are they? My brother caught his stomach virus so I was just wondering.

9:46 PM  
Blogger j.c. said...

No, they didn't get sick. I hope he feels better.

1:25 AM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

You are cracking me up with the pulling back of Jon's hair.:) I hope everyone is feeling better now. I hate the stomach bug. :( I am glad y'all had a good weekend. That is so sweet what Maddax said, little angel. :)

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww. that is sweet.

penn calls me "hot mama" or "sweet mama" sometimes. hee.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home