Write On!!!

10.13.2005

FINALLY...a new post. I don't have much to say. I have been ultra busy lately or preoccupied, I guess. Sorry for no new news from me. What have I been up to?
Ballgame over the weekend, took Maddax to the zoo, train was broken...horrible, horrible. Took him four-wheeler riding to make up for the lack of train riding. Fighting not to put a shock collar on my dog. My neighbors are complaining. Stella just has the rep for being a barker, but she is not the culprit. Honestly, and they are blaming it on her. It is two dogs that live caddie corner, behind my house, if that makes sense. Our yards corner up to each other. I do not want to shock her. Poor Stella. Bastard neighbors. Although, my new neighbor next door is a very nice sweet girl. She loves Stella.

I bought Maddax his first "real" ball glove the other day. He is a very into baseball and basketball right now...The basketball is absolutely amazing. He has a six foot goal that is raised to five feet right now and makes every shot...it is raised as high as it will go being in the house anyway. The ceiling will not allow for it to be raised anymore.. Pretty good for a three year old, I think. We are still working on the baseball and why he can't throw the ball to mommy in the car while she drives.

Well, nothing to complain about. No drama, no madness, no problems here. All is well with us.

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

Well good!! I am glad everything is going well for you guys. Why would you have to put a shock collar on her? How will that make her stop barking? I hate to hear that. Tell those people to buy a box fan and shut up! :)

9:01 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Ha ha. They need to Chris. The shock collar zaps her neck when she barks. So she learns that and doesn't bark anymore. HORRIBLE!!!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

That is awful...now you will have a mute dog. She will be scared of EVERYTHING!! When we move to Hamburg we will take her for you. :)

7:53 PM  
Blogger j.c. said...

When will people stop thinking that they have control over other people's lives!! Isn't it your right to own a dog, period. Gesh, talk about sucky neighbors. Then you have people like us that live in the middle of nowhere on a dead end road and someone comes and shoots your dog? Go figure. Maddax might be the next Larry Bird! Jaxon is really getting into sports too. We have to take him to the football game whenever there is one at home. I wish Mad & Jax could play like the old days :( I'm ready to see yall tomorrow!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I talked to my neighbors and they said Stella does not bark and bother them. I can't figure out what is going on. If I get more complaints Stella will get arrested by the dog catcher and I will have to get her out and pay a fine!!!!!!!! Isn't that crazy.

1:20 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

Hey Jennifer, just browsing and found you. Maddox is getting so big and handsome! He reminds me alot of Jon. That's crazy about your poor dog. What's the deal with little boys wanting to play catch in the car? Dawson does the same thing!

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home