Write On!!!

9.17.2005

friday

Went to see Ingram Hill last night.. THEY WERE AWESOME. If you have not heard of them you need to check 'em out. They are from Memphis, TN. www.ingramhillmusic.com

My Dad is in town and we are going out to dinner...always nice to go out when Dad is paying. I am glad he called a little while ago to inform me of it. I went to Blockbuster on my lunch break and rented some movies to watch tonight. My brother informed me I was lame and if I wanted he could see if one of boys he works with would want to take me out some where. (ha ha) Thanks, Jon, but no thanks. I could just see it...

"Hey, man. I've got this sister who's Kinda cute. She's bored and went to blockbuster on her lunch break . Wanna taker some where?"

Gotta, luv it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First thing Friday, 9/16
Mayor Villaraigosa confirms that, yes, his family will be moving to Getty House, at least part-time. A day earlier, he was still being cagey .
See if you can visit my site also maybe you will find some valuable information Best home based internet business

3:53 AM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

Too funny girl! I hope you and your dad had fun. (I know you did!) Enjoy your blockbuster night! Mom and I are about to go to yard sales! I thought of you... :)

8:52 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

I saw your art on Chris' blog a while back and loved it. I really would like to buy something for my apartment as soon as I can afford it. I enjoy reading your blog also. This post is too funny. I remember when my old babysitter, Andee, dated your brother; I thought he was so cute. It's funny that I remember that now.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

You girls are funny. Thanks Summer, and I have some pics if you want and can email them to you. That is funny that you remember my brother dating her. How long ago was that? Don't tell me, I will just feel old. HA HA.

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home