Write On!!!

9.15.2005

A CHANCE ENCOUNTER...

other person: "Hey, what's up? I haven't seen you in a while, huh?"
me: "I'm great. You?"
other person: "Well, I've been better. Have ya seen "that person" lately?"
me: "No."
other person: "You know he has a girl practically livin with him."
me: "No."
other person: "Hell Yeah."
me: "That's great. I hope he's nice to her."
other person: "Well, he treated you like shit."
me: "Damn, turn the knife would ya? No seriously. It's fine and you're right"
other person: "She's nothin compared to you though."
me: "Really, how nice. I hope he's nice to her."
other person: "One day he's gonna wake up and be sorry he let you get away."
me: "You know, the other day, I woke up and was happy that he did."


give a hug. wave good-bye.

silently, thank God.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

Wow, great point and conversation. Very, very true too! :)

8:36 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I am really laughing about this now when I think about who you thought I was talking about. Chris you are a nut.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

Has that title always been there?!!!!! I am so dingy! :)

9:06 AM  
Blogger Reality Chick said...

Whew!

Dammit girl...been there, done that shit toooooo many times.

Love you :)

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home