Write On!!!

9.12.2005

Here's my weekend. Painted, painted, painted. Still not finished. Maddax helped. We went to Michael's and bought these "things" for him to paint (yeah, that's what all y'all are gettin' for Christmas") and then I painted the other pics and every so often he would say "OOh Look Mommy, I help you." And I would say, "Thanks, Mad, for painting a huge green stripe right down the front of my picture I have been working on for a week. How nice!!!"

He pooped in the potty for the first time in a while. He has done it before, but not for real. And if you are a parent you know what I mean. He pee-peed off the top of the jungle gym at the park on the Riverfront. Me screaming below and trying to convince him that we don't pee outside and we don't pee off the top of big things with people all around and that is not nice. It did not work. He redeemed himself a little later though. We walked over and ate at a restaurant nearby. He was an angel. I could not believe how well behaved he was and there was another kid running around all over the place. Maddax didn't even try to join in on the fun. WOW.

I got invited on a date Saturday, but had to refuse b/c I already had a date with a boy that likes to pee of jungle gyms. Guys are so weird. Have not heard from Mr. DoYouWantToGoOnADate?AndIfYouSayUCan'tIWillNeverCallYouAgain. That guy...I think I am going to be forced to write a Dear God, Why do you keep sending me the wrong ones? letter.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

God is keeping you busy with those guys until he is ready for you to meet the right one. :) I am glad y'all had a good weekend! :) Love you! Yaay for Maddax, for pooping!!

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd love to read that letter. ha!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home