Write On!!!

8.23.2005

Fun in the Bathroom

I am so exhausted and happy. Ms. Debbie and I painted my bathroom last night. First we went an ate at Good Damn Pies ( or Damn Good Pies)!!! Yummy!!! Then we painted and painted and painted and Maddax helped and we painted some more. We kind of screwed up some parts because the guy at True Value gave her the wrong kind of caulk. It was the kind that you can't paint over, but we managed. I am so excited and happy that my bathroom looks so much better. The color is a little darker than I thought it would be, but I still really like it. YEAH!!! Now I am more motivated to paint the rest of the house and I have learned a thing or two about caulking. HA HA. We had fun and talked and gossiped which is the fun part about painting until the a.m. hours. I enjoyed getting to spend some time with Ms. Debbie the most. Thank you so much for helping me. Oh yeah, we also removed that ugly, ugly, ugly mirror!!! I can't wait to go home and just sit in my bathroom.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

Good!! What color is it? I am ready to see it. I love to paint with friends, that is a blast! :)

11:55 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

It is a brownish, grayish, greenish color. A confusing color...HA HA. And trimmed in a khaki color. I looks so much better.

1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a lot of fun, too. I think the bathroom looks awesome, very handsome and classy. I learned a lot about caulk, too. I won't make that mistake again. Ha. You and Maddax mean so much to me, and you are so sweet and good to me. You are an exceptional person, and I'm so happy to have you in my life. Love, Ms Deb

9:16 AM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

That is so sweet Ms. Debbie. I am so glad you and Jennifer have each other. You are such a special woman. :)

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww, miss debbbiieee. . . .so sweet! congratulations! can't wait to see pics.

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home