Write On!!!

8.12.2005

WEIRD RECURRENCE...

Okay, I have about 5 minutes to post so here goes....

Starting about two weeks ago I had this really weird dream, weird b/c three of the people in the dream I did not know. Even weirder (if that is a word), I have been having similar dreams since. I DO NOT EVER REMEMBER DREAMS...Ok, seriously. This is freaking me out. One person in the dream is a little girl, about two or three in age with brownish colored hair. Her hair is curly, like ringlets, curly. The two adult people w/ her both have brown hair, I think. I know the guy does and he is not a tall guy, but more stocky. I think these must be her parents. The scenario of the dreams are not that important, I don't think b/c nothing is really happening. Just mostly conversation or very little action, except the look on this little girl's face is bothering me. It is like she is mocking me or wanting to talk to me all through the dream. I think she must like me, I don't know.

Last night, Maddax was in the dream. We were walking on the beach. I was walking kind of away from "everyone" else. He [Maddax] was holding some guys hand and kind of behind me. Didn't see the face of this guy, just from Maddax's head to where it reached on the guys body and down. Ok, here comes a weird looking snake. Maddax and guy go out towards the water and I step on the snake and squash its head until it was dead. After that, I look out toward the water and the couple and little girl are in the water. The little girl is laughing and pointing at me. It seems all the people were amused that I killed the snake (yeah, on the beach, I know...far fetched a little, but it was a dream).

What the hell does this mean? And who are these people?

I will keep you posted on other recurrences of this...and the former dreams, but I don't have time right now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

That is weird. I don't understand dreams sometimes. It is also weird that you usually don't remember them. Maybe the couple in the dream is Aaron and me. Maybe we are going to have a little girl. ?? Maybe the snake and the beach is from your recent trip to the beach and remember me telling you about the sea snake I saw on the beach before y'all came? Or was that Staci that I told?? Freaky dream...

9:29 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I thought about it being Aaron and you, but the setting and time frame makes it a little off, but who really knows, right? I don't actually believe in "dreaming true" so this could be caused by anything. I am not aware of any sea snake and I actually almost called it that in my post, but was afraid that there was not such a thing. HOW FUNNY!!!

10:35 PM  
Blogger Reality Chick said...

Wow...really odd.

I can understand you killng the snake to protect Maddax...maybe the man holding his hand is whomever you should be with, and perhaps the family is what you picture for your life.

They say we dream of our fondest wishes, so maybe that's part of it. You long to be a family, and for Maddax to have a positive male influence in your life. Also, being beside the ocean could indicate that you feel overwhelmed with the possibilites.

It will all be revealed in time...good post!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks, Polly. Cool insight to the dream.

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home