Write On!!!

6.24.2005

SITTING STILL

Well, people I finally did it...broke down and bought tanning bed visits. I was not going to do this b/c I am looking old and I am scared of skin cancer, but I gave in...I gave in to the white skin...trading it off for something a little more tawny. I can't put on a swim suit looking like an Elmer's Glue advocate, now can I? Pasty, pastey, pastie (however you spell it). Ate supper w/ Laura and Cody and Jennica last night. Yep...more asparagus. Damn good, asparagus!!! It was good to visit with the girls. We should get together more often.

I had lunch with Ms. Debbie and Mr. Jim. We ate mexican at Juanita's...yummy. It was nice for them to come and see me. My most favorite people. Mr. Jim is going to fix my computer so hopefully I can put some pictures on the blog soon. I have so many to show.

I missed Cross Canadian Ragweed last night. I wanted to go soooo freaking bad. It was on a week night and I had to take the boy to his mamaw's house...long drive. Besides I was afraid I would over sleep. Hmmm...how ironic sense I didn't make into work today until 10:30ish. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. I should have went. No, I should not have went.

5 Comments:

Blogger Reality Chick said...

A couple who are friends of mine came up and heard them last night, and he said they were good! I haven't heard them yet...what kinda music is it? Just wondering...

2:56 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Trey Hawkins and them cover a bunch of their songs, like "Carney Man" You need to download some songs and make us a cd girly. HEE HEE Kind of folkish, country, rock...modern southern rock? I am not sure what you would call it.

4:19 AM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

Gawd, I wish I was closer to y'all!! We could cook for each other, I really miss the girl time...

5:16 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

No, I was late. No big deal. Thanks for the supper. Yes, it would be nice if we all lived closer together.

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

was doing the Google search found your blogsite. Some content here is very thought provoking. Not sure i agree with all but hey this is a democratic society - on the whole!! If you get a chance check out my site fix computer problem

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home