Write On!!!

7.13.2005

What to say...

I am not sure. I am so busy at work I don't have time to think about anything else. Except random thoughts of things I should have posted a week ago, like the death of a friend of mine...a friend I new only for a short time, but it is still very sad and especially for those that had been friends with this person for years. It is so hard. Think about it...your best friend...the person you call everyday, the person that calls you everyday, for anything...no matter how small or large...you give them the shirt off your back...love them no matter what they do...good or bad...love them for being them...and they love you for being you. This person is your side by side companion...partner in crime...Thelma and Louise...the hand you hold when they need you and the hand that holds your back...no matter what...no matter what....and now they are gone. Forever...no more crying on your shoulder, no more crying on theirs, no more phone calls from either end, no more needing you, helping you, listening to you, you listening to them, no more laughing at each other, no more laughing with each other...no more anything. They are gone.

Good-bye, Ryan Peterson. It was good to know you, although for only a short time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

Let me try this again. I am very sorry that you lost a friend. Losing anyone is painful. Thank you for always being there for me and being my friend.

4:16 AM  
Blogger Reality Chick said...

I'm so sorry, J....

Sending love your way :)

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home