Write On!!!

7.14.2005

Totally Embarrassed!!!

My lotion and my watch have some type of reaction w/ each other when I sweat or get my arm wet. It makes a nasty black ring on my arm, but it does wipe off pretty easily.
I took Maddax and Stella for a walk around our neighborhood yesterday. Well, about two miles from home Maddax decides he was tired of walking and then so did Stella. So I am pulling her and carrying him...begging him everystep to walk. My arm was about to fall off. All the many people we saw in our neighborhood, who were very friendly, just smiled and waved and noted that I had my hands full. Yep, I did...pulling and carrying and sweating.

We got home and I was going to the bathroom to wash my hands off and clean up the sweat and junk. Anyway, I looked up in the mirror and guess what? A HUGE black line ran from the middle of my forehead to the left side of my cheek and over my left eye. I must have wiped my sweating forehead w/ the back side of my wrist...remember the WATCH problem.

I know we passed around fifteen people that live around us. How embarrassing!!! They probably thought I had a black eye and were thinking that poor girl with that baby and that dog. Gosh.

Anyway, that is my embarrassing moment for this week so far.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

oh no! i've walked around the office a gazillion times in one day before with a huge pen streak across my face. thanks to them for not telling me ... so embarrassing!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

That is hilarious Jenn!! :)

8:25 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

It is embarrassing. Why wouldn't someone tell me? Sometimes I think people like you to look stupid. It makes them look better. I would totally tell someone!!!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

I always tell people when they have something on them that doesn't belong. Even strangers, I would want someone to do the same for me. :)

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home