Write On!!!

5.27.2005

Blah BLAH...YEAH its FRIDAY!!!

I am so damn excited it is FRIDAY. My brother and I went downtown last night. He is doing well or seems to be. I enjoyed getting to visit with him. Maddax is at his Grammie's. I forgot and left Stella outside this morning, darn. She will be fine surely, but I may get another nasty anonymous note on my door from my ever so friendly neighbor. My dog barks...no freaking way!!! A dog...that barks...hmmm....how interesting. She disturbs my neighbor, my twenty-something, always have a million people at my house being loud neighbor. Get a life or Earplugs, or tell my dog to hush or come on over and let me know she is bothering you. Don't leave notes on my door about disturbing the peace and city ordinances. GOSH!!!!!!PEOPLE!!!!!!!!
Maybe if my other neighbor's cat would quit dormenting my dog...SHE would not bark so much. Just a suggestion...besides cat people...do they think leash laws do not apply to them? Why do cat people feel like they can let their animals roam about freely? Oh, but let your dog roam about freely? I would surely have a massive amount of hate mail on my door. Enough about that. I feel like I am about to perch up on my soap box and I am not in that kind of mood today.

My brother and I were out last night and ran into a bunch of military guys. One of them asked me how old I was and I told him, of course. He said, "DAMN, you' re old!!!" Appreciate YA!! Really, and he was like a year younger than me. Dork.

Well, we are having donuts at work this morning. So I need to go indulge

2 Comments:

Blogger jaynlevin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done on a nice blog Jennifer. I was looking for information on eye makeup tips and came across your post Blah BLAH...YEAH its FRIDAY!!! - not precisely what I was looking for related to eye makeup tips but an interesting read all the same!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home