Write On!!!

5.20.2006

yeah, i know....so soon?but else it there to do when your breaker throws and a/c and fans cut off in the middle of the night/morning and you can't go back to sleep? blog? i am fan person. can't sleep w/ out it, so now i am awake on a saturday morning. that sucks.
i finished another commissioned painting earlier last night!!! yeah. madd and i went to chuck e. cheese's. he loves chuck e. cheese. i am officially the skee ball champ, of course. i have to admit the place is pretty dang fun. food usually isn't so great, but this time it was pretty good. i know i am so rambling but i am half asleep.

i am trying to download picutres of the painting. my computer will not work properly. that is so freaking aggrivating.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love chucky cheese too! I remember going all the time whenever we lived in Brandon. My kids have prob. forgotten all about that big ole mouse! We will have to do that one weekend!

I am so glad you sold your painting. I want an original for my house..hint hint....

5:55 AM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

The painting is awesome! Love it!
I know exactly what you mean about the fan... The same thing happened to us Friday night. :)

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home