Write On!!!

4.12.2006

love in photos

precious little sara. we have definitely had some 'get to know you better' situations. i am proud of you. love my brother and take care of him, my soon to be sister-in-law (probably not suppose to let that cat outta the bag) i am honored to be your maid of honor. you are so smart and beautiful. i wish you both the best.
oh jess. love you. love you. my sushi eatin' pal. thank you for being here for me when everyone else was so far away. thank you for your honest and your open heart to accept those that are dearest to me. you are truly one of a kind.
my baby. you are my precious angel from heaven. i love you so much. you give me strength through the day. to see your smile is everything to me. i am so blessed to have you. i hope i am doing a good job with you. one never really knows. i try very hard to show you the open-minded way of life with love and truth and honesty in hopes that you too will grow with a mind and heart as wide as the ocean. you are my one...my number one. i never knew what it meant to love until you and i never you what it meant to be loved until you. you are my little partner. no matter what. no questions asked. i love you.

hee hee....my old pal, trey. good luck to you. always you will be a special person to me.

good times and good friends. i don't know if this needs any explanation. but never thought brad morgan would make a post on my blog. who knew?
my little girls. my little twinkling stars. i love you so much. you are so special and so unique.
baby brynn. my bestest friends little spawn. you are a joy and have made my dearest friend the greatest mother. precious are you. a true blessing just like your mom. you are very lucky. you are in one of the greatest most welcoming loveable families i know. little baby burt. take care of your mommy and daddy. they are doing a wonderful job. i love you and your mommy so so so so much. they have been a huge part of my life and will always be as will you.
poo poo stella. dog sheddin hound. crazy barkin and chewin up shoes. not the cheap ones. pissin up the floor and poopin in piles. lickin the lotion off my legs. staring at me while i bath. driving me nuts. mud drippin on the floor. flea scratchin. stealin food off my plate. silly dog. you are the best babysitter i ever had. pretty good dog too, sometimes.

5 Comments:

Blogger j.c. said...

I am about to cry...on to the next one down...

10:41 PM  
Blogger j.c. said...

I am about to cry...on to the next one down...

10:41 PM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

That was the sweetest thing I have ever read. We love you honey. So much. Thank you. :)

5:17 AM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

That was the sweetest thing I have ever read. We love you honey. So much. Thank you. :)

5:17 AM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

I don't know what happened. I guess Jeanne and I wanted to make sure our comment was on here!! :)

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home