Write On!!!

5.06.2006

happy happy friday

thank the lawd, its friday.

i have not much to say. thank you chris for doing laundry at my house yesterday. i wish you were still my roommate :( thank you too for having lunch with me. i wish i didn't have to work all day and we could have spent more time together. loved the note on the fridge by the way....PYT. i laughed out loud at that. i love you. you are the greatest friend, don't know what i would do without you. i miss my friends so so much. i am glad we will all be together this weekend. i am so excited, you just don't know. i cried last night because i miss y'all so much. i have friends here too and i wouldn't trade them for anything, but its just not the same. irreplaceable. that's what you are.

oh yeah...and baby brynn is sooo STANKIN' CUTE!!!!! she is a doll.

can't wait for the weekend. hopefully, i will get to munch down a funnel cake. and we are taking that ride to H#2, right???

sorry, i guess i am addressing this blog personally to two people. YOU KNOW
WHO YOU ARE.... hee hee

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

YYYYEeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! I can't wait to see y'all!! I love Armadillo Day weekend! I always get to see old friends on a fun occasion. I hate only seeing old friends at funerals and such...
It was wonderful getting to see you too. I wish we could have stayed longer. We will come and stay one weekend. I miss you being right around the corner. (street or wall) :)
Maddax has grown up so fast and I hate that I have missed so much.
I did as much laundry as I could...didn't want you to have an excuse not to come home!!! :) Love you girl. ;)

1:53 AM  
Blogger j.c. said...

I am altering the plans for tonight also! We are having a damn girls night!! Hope you read this before you leave town!!

Food
Boos
Cigs
tissues
music!!

ALLS I NEED, then we will get to the kid entertaining tomorrow, but tonight it is LADIES NIGHT!!

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home