Write On!!!

4.12.2006

random photos....feeling sentimental

Maddax and Jaxon. This was last summer.
Me and my brother...who has moved out and i miss him more than i ever thought i would. i actually have cried because he is not living with me anymore and i miss him so much. who woulda thought??? i feel like i one of my kids moved away or something. i love you baby jon jon and i am so so proud of you.
my precious at the zoo playing with the gorillas!!!!
my sister and i. i love you so much and i am so happy for you and your family. i can't wait to spoil my precious nephew. i wouldn't trade our friendship for the world. i love you.

little tiff. my babysitter. thank you for being such a great person and sweet girl. you are truly one of a kind. i am so happy to have you silly girls.
my other two babysitters. silly silly silly. i love you both. you are precious to us and have made my living here more worth the while. i love you misti. my dear friend and i wish nothing but happiness your way. you are truly part of our family. i am so glad god brought you three girls in my life. you are little blessings and don't even realize it.
my maddax and i. i love you more than i could ever say or describe. you are my life.
wow. jeanne and jason. i could fill up the page. you are very special to us and you know that. i cherish you and our memories and the memories yet to be made. you guys have stuck it out and that says so much. i am so proud of you...great parents and great friends. i love you both and your little family. you know you are always close in my heart.

jess and jacob. jessica you have gotten me through too much. without you i would have moved from here long ago. your honest abrupt opinions...i wouldn't change you for the world. you are truly a godsend. both of you, the most meant to be couple i have ever known. you give us all hope. i love you. you have been a wonderful friend to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger j.c. said...

i love you jenn, too. Thank you for acknowedging that jason and i have toughed it out even though our own selfish ways have tried to put space between us!! we will make it to the end bc we want to even if it is not easy all the time.

i love you so much. i really wish you could come see me this weekend. i hate that i had to move last weekend and not get to come and see you. i miss you.....

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's awesome. and you're little brother is all grown up!

i still remember kissing him in chris streeter's porch swing when we were in, like, 6th grade or something. ha.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home