Write On!!!

5.12.2006

im out

i am tired of the whole "blog thing" and i am tired of my myspace. i am tired of writing on it, keeping up with it, reading it...the whole nine yards. at one point it seems a little aggrivating to me. write something blah...that no one really gives a shit about or write something expressive and internal that shows my mind and my true thoughts and you express too much to too many people that either get you or they don't.

i need some fresh air. it seems a little stale in here.

i may growing out of this.

until i feel inclined...im out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. fresh air is good.

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too jenn, you know where to find me though, right....

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home