Write On!!!

4.22.2006

just some photos that i recently took w/ my cellphone. not the best quality of course, but whatever.

This is stella at the river. She is such a beautiful
dog and of a personality all her own. she is so wild and crazy. we love her, though. the other picture is maddax and bob and muck and lofty and benny at the river. we love to go here and just hang out.


This picture was taken about two day ago out on the back deck. My sweet stinky boy. Our yard is finally coming together. Thank goodness. I would spend all of my money on plants if i could. seriously, it is so therapeutic and relaxing for me. It puts me in my own little world and plus you get to watch them grow. i get so excited about them growing and blooming. truly amazes me.Then we have crazy stella and trent, who has been helping me in my yard. so much appreciated. honestly, i haven't really done anything except plant flowers and pick up a couple of sticks....ha ha. and stella who loves him, which is crazy. if you know her you understand. she is not a people person, but she loves trent. she barks and growls like a mad person at every else, of course not at me and maddax. that dog is a nut.

I wish the pics where better or I could find the cord to my digital camera. I have so much new stuff I need to download, uh...like easter for example. we went to the old mill and took a couple of shots, but maddax was not very cooperative. he was way to busy climbing on rocks and looking at turtles and ducks. my camera only does good on still shots so most are too blury. not up to speed for snapping a running child. can anyone (carissa) tell what kind of camera i need to get if purchasing a new one??? any tips or hints? easy to use and takes great shots...that is all i want. I obviously am bored. Thank god it is friday. maybe going fishing w/ maddax and grammie and grandad on sunday. hopefully the weather will permit. oh and yes, i have to go pick out a bridemaid dress for jon's wedding in august. i am the MAID OF HONOR. yeah. they are so sweet and i am so happy for them. i feel so lucky that sara asked me to be the maid of honor....i was so suprised. little maddax is the ringbearer. i hope they will move to lrock after the wedding, but probably not. she is finishing grad school in russellville. i miss them so so much. they are blessed to have each other. really, i feel lucky to have gotten to spend so much QUALITY time w/ them both over the past 10 months. i really miss my brother. i am sure it shows. i am so proud of him. he needs to come see me. little terd. ok, this is making want to cry so i have to stop writing about my brother. he truly is very close to being one of my children. you just don't know.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

wow. he must have known i was thinking about him. he just called to see if i wanted to go eat breakfast w/ him saturday morning. that is so weird.

3:06 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

thank you jenny. you are so sweet and always the nicest things to say. i will tell him. you have a good weekend too.

3:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad someone told me he was getting married in August. I guess I am always the last to know everything in this family. HA!!!
I just talked to him a couple weeks ago. I didn't even know they had set a date. I hope we get invited. Ha! Wait until I get a hold of him!!!!!!!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

well, he didn't want anyone to know until he told daddy personally. i knew, though. sorry.

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home