Write On!!!

4.06.2006

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO YOU!!!! HAPPY
BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!














Happy Birthday TO YOU!!!!

First of all, THANK YOU, for hooking my blog up. I love it. You are so talented and creative. Jeanne took a picture I previously photoshopped and used it on my page. YEAH!!! That makes it so much more personal.

I hope you have a great birthday. I hope you can relax with all the chaos and just enjoy your day.

So now I have to totally post a JEANNE PAGE!!! HEE HEE HEE HEE!

HA HA!!! This was on the way to Dallas. We were bored and started acting goofy as hell. Brain dead from the drive. Jason got to drive us. Poor Jason. We had an awesome time. Later, we changed clothes and went from ghetto grungy ugly to fantabulistic!!!! I have to say we definitely made a memory getting dressed in that cool ass clothing store. I will never forget that. EVER!!! I'll have to say we did a pretty good job of improvising. But, honestly, I think I like you better in the John Deer toboggan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEANNE!!!! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. We will re-celebrate soon. You know I am the queen of dragging out birthdays. I love you!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger j.c. said...

THANK YOU, HONEY!

*blushing* I am blushing so bad right now, my cheeks are warm.

That is so sweet of you! Chris and Brynn Harper sent me roses and an angel, too. I love youtwo so much!

Having you two as best friends is enough for any girl. I am so glad that you are and always be in my life. To always remind me that some things are best just to say fagetaboutit!! And Chris to try and most of the time succeed to figure me out when I can't figure myself out, ya know put me back on the right page. I couldn't ask for anymore out of any friends!! What is a girl to do??

That trip was definitly the best time I have had in a long time!! We will be talking about that one for years. I am ready to go back already, and those outlet malls, sheesh- hold my pocketbook for me next time! haha We never change-we only get better!

I will see you this weekend for sure. I hope to get some things lined out so that Saturday is fully open! I will call you soon.

LOVE YOU GIRL!! Thanks for celebrating with me via blogland!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hehe I came over to check out the pictures after reading Jeanne's blog. Great pictures!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home