Write On!!!

5.21.2006

finished & sold...

This is the painting, well half of it. It is a replica of the Paul Klee painting, Red and White Domes. Not a big "do me a replica" fan, but whatever. It was fun. Finally got my computer to work right!!! So frustrating.


Horrible pics, i know. I have to use my cell phone. Can't find the cord to my digital camera.
ok, this one is side ways. my computer doesn't have any imaging/photo programs on it anymore so just tilt your head.

This is the original. The color on my pics is a little distorted b/c of the cell phone camera and b/c my printer didn't show clear the exact colors, but anyway....you get my drift. this painting was a lot of fun. i was skeptical at first, but then found myself really enjoying the work.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job Jenn! It looks very similiar. I love the colors in that one too.

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great! I know you're glad to get it done, and I'm very proud of the good job you did. Can't wait to see it in person. I love you, Ms Deb

7:01 AM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

You did oh so well. But, you always do! Wonderful painting. Miss you.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home