Write On!!!

3.21.2006

"the thinker"

Amber took this picture of maddax over the weekend. We went down to celebrate Nindy's birthday and visit with Mom before her first chemo treatment. It was great to see my aunties' and cuz and grandma and daddy fred. oh and all the dogs. maddax, of course, had a blast. his reinactment of the four-wheeler wreck was absolutely priceless. i think he could definitely make it in hollywood. the picture above is just precious. i know i am partial, but really, how could you not love that face and those eyes like the sky. he will be four in four months. FOUR!!!! he can count in spanish, draw people, knows his numbers and has an extraordinary vocabulary. he can write some letters, which "double-u" (W) is his favorite. when asked why? he says because "that's the president...we luv him," unfortunately, our political views are not the same and he also takes way too much pride in his first amendment rights, such as free speech because he will say what he pleases, just ask him. better yet, tell him not to. then he will proclaim 1) not to be your friend anymore 2) let you know he is no longer talking to you 3) wasn't talking to you in the first place 4) you hurt his feelings 5) if you give him a popcicle y'all might could reconcile the differences, at least until you try to voice your opinion again. So yes, I am raising a little man. A very cute and strong willed one and honestly i wouldn't have it any other way. He is so special. Just a very special little kid. I am so blessed that he is mine.

3 Comments:

Blogger Reality Chick said...

Oh, lawdy...he is so darling. I always thought I would want to have a little boy, and he just confirms that for me.

I know you are proud, but he wouldn't be as extraordinary as he is if it weren't for his brilliant and talented mother. Love you :)

11:11 PM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

Oh Jennifer, I miss y'all so much! He is growing up and I am missing it!!!! I always knew he would be a brilliant child and he is. :)
I am so glad you got to visit with your wonderful family, I love just love them. The picture is adorable. :)

8:50 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

hehe!! He is precious!! And sounds so smart!! Our babies are growing up SOOOO fast!!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home