Write On!!!

3.14.2006

HELP WANTED!!!

I am currently taking applications for a personal secretary/home duty/chore helper outer person. If you know someone or are interested yourself please contact me as soon as possible. It would be helpful if this person was not in need of much financial assistance. I will however provide on a daily basis free meals, entertainment and no dull moments. This person will also be enlightened to the unknown world in which we (maddax, stella & i) call our own (this may substitute for some of the entertainment).

Qualifications include: must be able to complete tasks that i have no time including but not limited to: removing clothes from dryer, folding them and putting them in correct place, remove washed dishes from dish rack and put them in the cabinet, take trash can out to the road on tuesday mornings, remove dog hair from everything including bed, couch and floor (i just purchased a Swiffer...you can use it, should help), put Swiffer together and figure out how it works, call cable company and have it transferred from the house i am no long living in to the house i am currently occupying, fixed tumped over mailbox, do something w/ the meat i have thawed out in the fridge...preferrably cook it, clean out my car, (whoooo...probably lost all propects on that one), teach dog new tricks...like quit following me everywhere i go and knocking me down in the door w/ seventeen bags of groceries and a three year old in my hand, find me a hair dresser that makes house calls, keep the place in one piece so that i may shave my legs at least once a week.....this list subject to change or addition at any moment.

To Do List:
hair cut - me
hair cut - maddax
book fair
mad's school auction
bring craft to mad's school
book hotel room
place order at Community Bakery for Thursday morning
don't forget to pick up stuff at Community Bakery
get shoes reheeled
send letter to landlord
start on commissioned painting
finish brynn's painting
oil change in car
go by Simmon's Bank to handle mother's finances
pickup paperwork at JP Fitness
organize my house
pickup outside furniture from old house
check on grandmother
take unfitting clothes back to store
get check from jess
look for new kitchen table
look for new coffee table
buy plane ticket to san fransisco soon
open savings account
get easter outfits
easter get hunt at part
sign up to help with easter egg hunt
sign up to help with auction
turn in summer school form
get internet connected at house
hook up computer

the list goes on and on and on and on..........................................................................................

6 Comments:

Blogger j.c. said...

If you have any applicants, send your turn-downs to me!!!

Are you looking for a roomate? Is Jon not living with you anymore?

E-mail me....

12:14 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Jon moved out. I am not looking for a roommate, just venting some very needed personal errand help. Jon and Sara have moved in together, but I still have space for him if he ever needs to come back. I feel like one of my kids has left home for college or something.

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! You are so funny. After my dad died, and my mom went back to work, someone asked her why she wasn't dating and trying to get married again. She said, "I don't need a husband, I need a wife!" Sounds like you're getting in the same shape. I wish I were closer and could help you more. I admire the good job you do, working and taking excellent care of Maddax and yourself. Love, Ms Deb

2:01 AM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

You are killing me!!! :)
What's in San Fransico? Sounds fun!
I have you a coffee table--and don't rush on Brynn's paining. She doesn't even have bedding yet. :) Love this post!! :)

2:48 AM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

Sounds like you need me...but single and without children. :) Like Ms. Debbie said, "you need a wife!!" That was too funny! :)

2:49 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

hey everybody!! you can a free GAME SYSTEM!!!! WHOAAAAA!!! dumb spammer, obviously didn't read the post. i don't need a game system unless it can wash clothes!

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home