Write On!!!

3.01.2006

WALK THE LINE


What a wonderful weekend!!! I really enjoyed my visit with Chris and Jimmieanne. Not only did I get to see my precious nieces, but I got to baby-sit my "new little niece," Brynn, while her parents and grandpa went out to eat. She is a doll. I have more pics to post soon.

walk the line...great movie. JA, Ali, Abbi, Maddax and I went and saw this on saturday. yeah, i took my three year old to see a movie about a man that went to prison that had a drug & alcohol problem and he said cuss words too!!! *gasp* stop freaking readers that believe in raising children in the "anti-real life".

now he wants to be johnny cash. this is the cutest picture. he looks so serious.


Ok, shout out to STELLA!!! She hasn't made the blog scene in a while. This was sunday afternoon at the river. She, Maddax and I went out there for some relaxing and reflecting time. It was great. That water was so cold and she just swam and swam. Crazy dog. We love her, though. Even though she sneaks in my bed at night and hairs it all up and I have to vaccuum and wash the comforter every damn day. LUV to you STELLA!!!!


this is maddax at the river playing w/ scoop, lofty, muck and benny. you gotta love the sand in your toes and socks and shoes and hair and car and everywhere else i think we might have touched after leaving "the beach."

4 Comments:

Blogger j.c. said...

sounds like a really fun weekend! jason has been wanting to see that movie for-forever. you never know, with jon around he might be the next johnny cash. talent runs in your family.

4:11 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

Cute pictures!! Maddox looks so cute with the guitar!!;) I've gotta see that movie, sounds like a good one!!

4:52 AM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

I had a blast with you!! It was so good to see y'all. Sorry Brynn Harper slept the whole time you kept her...she could have been crying the whole time!! :)
I love the picture of Maddax, too cute! Poor Stella, I didn't even get to speak to her.
The cats are gone, two different people got each one Sunday. I can't even think about it, I will cry. It has been stress free with them gone, but so much reminds me of them. They were my babies... :) :(

9:29 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

i know. i remember being at your house and all them playing guitars. it was just what we did or what our parents did. my brother plays and that always reminds me of those days. i may have to post about this b/c you are bringing back some ole 'crossroads' memories.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home