Write On!!!

2.15.2006

Happy Belated Valentine's Day Everyone!!!!

Maddax and I had a pretty cool Valentine's. He was so excited to give me my valentine from him. It was the cutest thing ever. I felt so special, really...it made my day. On the other hand...



That dog is one of the presents I got him. Oh, he was not impressed. Told me he did not want that dog. Not being mean, but he just didn't want it. He is blessed with such a unique personality. Later we went and ate at some friends house and were entertained with hours of basketball. My child is like a box of energy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

Yaay!! I am so glad y'all had a wonderful day. :) I thought about last Valentine's...time flies doesn't it?

12:50 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Yes, I thought about last valentine's all day yesterday. You know I would give anything to have that happen again...it will always be special to me. No matter that the wrong person tried to claim fame to it HA HA. You are so unique in your specialness to me. KNOW THAT FOR SURE!!!

1:29 AM  
Blogger j.c. said...

Happy V-Day, V! :)

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home