Write On!!!

2.24.2006

I am ME



what are we made of? for me it is the places i have been, up roads and down roads on a twist and turn of life filled adventure and experience that makes up each strand of my body. all different. all unique. all me. inspired by what got me here. where i am now. where i have been. the things i have seen. the things i have not. my dreams. those for myself keep me questioning. those for my son keep me pushing through. whatever stands in my way. always is easier for me to do for others than for myself. but that is me and who i am. the shirt off my back could be yours if you are my friend. i would do that. so this is me. in an array of color that makes up one person. each representing something unlike and similar to someone else. the same and different. the here and the not. the girl in the woman that is made up of me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

Beautiful, just beautiful! The painting and you. I love it.

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that picture! The post is great, too. You are a good friend, and I know you would always be there for your friends. I'm very proud of the fine person you are. Love, Ms Deb

10:41 AM  
Blogger j.c. said...

yes.

i took that picture of you!!!

i love you jennifer- i had so much fun with you last weekend. we really reconnected all of our circuits, if ya know what i mean. we can make it through anything, can't we!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

that pic is cool isn't it? thank you thank you thank you for your comments. i love you all.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home