Write On!!!

2.04.2006

still here

yes, i am still here. i think i may become a permanent hospital fixture soon, though. we are all well and "hangin in there." best cliche for the circumstance. i am thankful my precious little boy is okay. the lord giveth and the lord taketh...this we must not forget. what happens when you don't have a support system because you are the support system? when the support system needs a support system. i don't know yet...we are working on that answer. the support system is being rebuilt from the ground up it seems, but i am "hangin in there" (ya, the cliche again) and we shall see how all that goes. god keep your arms around momma, mom and my baby maddax always.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

KHIHL

9:20 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Thank you for keeping us in your prayers. My Mom found out she has lung cancer and she has surgery last week to remove part of her lung. My Mother and Maddax were in a 4 wheeler accident. He was not badly hurt, but my mother had a punctured lung, broken ribs, broken vertebrea in her neck and one in her lower back and a crushed wrist. She is having surgery today on her wrist. It could of been a lot worse. I am so thankful that my son is ok.

2:40 AM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

I left a comment yesterday, I don't know what happened to it.
I am so sorry you are going through all of this. I wish I could be there for you. I pray for you and your family every night. I love you. Call me when ever you need to talk...I am up all hours of the night. ;)

5:36 AM  
Blogger j.c. said...

I feel the same way girl!

I hate we missed each other this weekend! Jason and I came home from the party and veged out on the couch. We were exhausted!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Cara said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom.. I'll keep you all in my prayers!:)

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home