Write On!!!

12.16.2005

Ok, for the lack of having anything else to talk about I am doing another list.

1. i cannot tolerate stinky bad smells
2. Dishes with food on them in the sink make me want to vomit
3. Wash clothes left in the shower disgust me
4. Water left around the back of the sink faucet...digusting as well
5. i remember the small stuff about people
6. Cinnamon gum breaks my tongue out
7. i am chewing cinnamon gum right now
8. i like the fact that i am left-handed
9. i am excited about christmas this year
10. i like to listen to people talk
11. i try to solve peoples problems
12. i like getting little suprises for people
13. my hair is all different colors...naturally
14. my favorite show is Grey's Anatomy
15. people always tell me their secrets...those "ok, i have never told anyone this before.." type stuff
16. it makes me feel gifted
17. i think i should of been a psyciatrist or a beautician...or both at once...aren't they kind of the same in a way
18. i am suppose to be writing a book
19. i love my friends
20. i love sundays
21. i want a house with a porch swing
22. and my own bathroom
23. i like to open windows
24. i should be working right now
25. i love golden grahams and cinnamon toast crunch
26. i want things i can't have
27. then i just want something else after i get it
28. 26 & 27 make relationships hard
29. i am a mother
30. i am divorced
31. i love chocolate candy
32. i don't like chocolate ice cream
33. i hated my freckles until i saw that nicolette sheridan had freckles. i thought and still do think that she is pretty...so i found acceptance in them. i was like eight and she play in Knot's Landing at the time
34. i like scruffy faces on guys...that's hot!
35. i have not done any christmas shopping yet
36. i will be glad to see 2005 go
37. my dog's name is stella aka houdini aka jailbird
38. my son is my heart
39. today is my nieces bday
40. fake people are funny to watch
41. i was in gifted & talented in school
42. our christmas pictures this year are very cute...i have to brag a little :)
43. i am bored with this list
44. will finish the list later

ok, so i have nothing really to talk about except the fact that i am so glad it is friday. i am glad christmas is next weekend, although i have a lot of shopping to do. i am trying not to stress about it. i am tired and bored. tired and bored.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, It is amazing how we are so much alike... #'s 1-6 are like the worst things. The whole wash cloth thing is prob. my biggest pet peeve, right behind the water around the faucet, that I and only I know how to clean up. Dirty dishes make me want to scream and vommit. I cannot go to bed at night if dishes are in my sink or if my pillows are not perfect on my couches. And all of this you already know. Oh, by the way, yesterday was Abbi's birthday. It's Ok. I know you have a lot going on, better late than never. Red Hot gum and Cinamon Altoid gum makes bumps on my tongue, they stay for a couple of days. But yes I continue to scorch my tongue by chewing it. Have a great weekend. Better get started shopping.....

6:37 AM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

Love the list! I hope you had a great weekend. I haven't shopped much either, and probably won't do too much... I loved the Christmas picture, it is adorable!! :)

10:59 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Yes, I am horrible. Actually, I did remember the birthday and got her a present, but then somewhere in all that forgot to call. So sorry, Abbi.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I really thought her bday was the 16th? I think I always have. Thanks for telling me.

8:50 PM  
Blogger j.c. said...

That list was very informative. I learned some things about you! Hope that you keep the holiday spirit up! Its not about shopping is it? It is about being joyful and spending time doing what you love! Hope to see you soon!

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home