Write On!!!

12.09.2005

MY DAY SO FAR...can YOU top this?

1. ended relationship with person

2. someone called the dog police on Stella...again (for no doghouse or water) SHE HAS A DOG HOUSE AND WATER...i wish people would mind their own business or come in the yard & look harder

3. cableman tried to disconnect cable...didn't happen, comcast and i are dispute about a bill and internet charges for the past couple of months...when i don't have internet at home

4. bank lost my deposit but managed to receive my check reorder form. got checks, no deposit...this is being investigated currently

5. bank account negative b/c of number 4!!!

6. monthly cycle caming crashing...while at work, with no supplies handy

7. dog got out through hole in fence this morning. i patched it...in work clothes, in the snow and ice

8. maddax's school shorted me one poinsettia...for some reason i think they don't believe me

9. it didn't snow enough to close work

10. i was late to work b/c i didn't know it snowed and my car was frozen

11. Dr. gave me some generic diagnosis as to what is wrong with my stomach. why doesn't she just say..."we are not real sure..."

12. had lunch encounter with non-relationship person that ended with a little crying, a couple of hugs, a whole lotta staring and a "for now this is the way this has to be, goodbye."

13. forgot to put on that kick-ass mascara...damn it.

14. have not eaten all day...see numbers 1, 11, 12, and 13

this was my day...all before 1:00 p.m. WTF? i can say this...i am a lot stronger than i give myself credit. no nervous breakdown, yet. just looking forward to going home and decorating our christmas tree with my son.....(and maybe a toddy or two :))

oh yeah, i am getting a raise and a bonus at work....i will definitely drink to that. i guess we take the good with the bad and deal. i need a prescription for that fuckitol.

3 Comments:

Blogger j.c. said...

Damn girl, your day makes my look good! I am sure if you were banking at our bank this wouldn't have happened! If you would like to switch, let me know! How dare those scrooges think your lieing about the poinsettas!

Do have some drinks tonight! Congratulations on the raise and bonus! We don't get bonuses anymore, but the older employees felt it neccessary to tell me that they use to give everyone a months salary for bonus! WTF Don't tell me that if we aren't going to get it!!! GGGAAAAAHHHH! PEOPLE! Call ME!

2:50 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

i may want to switch banks actually. i forget y'all are here too. hmmm..that is a good thought.

3:00 AM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

I loved banking with Delta when I lived in LR Jenn. They were great!
I am so sorry you have had such a bad day. That really sucks! Days like that either make you stronger or break you. Good job! I feel you are stronger now after not losing it after all that. :)

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home