Write On!!!

12.10.2005

My Little Man

These pictures are from this time last year (dec. 2004). My how you have grown. My joy, my heart, my sunshine, I am one of the luckiest people in the world and everytime I forget that all I have to do it look at you and then I remember. You make my heart sing.


I can find my favorite color everytime I look in your eyes. They are like the sky. Crystal, pure and full of sunshine and angels.
and when i am tired and feel like i can't do this one more day...you push me out of bed and into life. Thank you, God, for this wonderful, tiring, hair-pulling out, beautiful, unbelievable experience. Thank you, God, for my son. I love you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

What cute pictures! What were you, Maddax, Ali and Abbi doing? I have seen that picture before but can't remember. He is a precious angel, and so smart. I love y'all. :)

10:59 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

They were all acting like they were sick. Being Silly.

8:38 PM  
Blogger j.c. said...

That is so sweet!

That last picture they look like yall had just worn them out! Too Funny!! Looks like Jimmie Anne, You and Jon. I hope I talk to you soon, love ya.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

he is SO adorable!!!!

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home