Write On!!!

10.19.2007

so this is where we are now.
happy. free. content. expanding.
i miss the possibilities that once were there and to say that i don't would be a fat lie. we are making the most of this, though. there is a lot of good, but there lacks certain things i wished to instill in my children here. there is a lot here that i do not ever want for them. it bottles up my mind. anything bottled up is not a good thing, just speaking from experience. it makes my job harder to teach them to look beyond the opinions of others and the simple minded ways of those that do not know any different. we will not conform.
because they are a product of me and me will not have that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you think I'm pollyanna sometimes, but I truly feel like we make where we are the place it is. There's no reason for Ty and Maddax to have small minds or to feel they must conform to something. After all, you didn't. All of your friends who had half a brain are thinking, open people. When I read what some write, however, they often speak of disliking Hamburg, and feeling like they were judged. I think there are small minded, judgemental people everywhere. Maybe we know more of them because this is a small town and we know more people, there are fewer anonymous people that we can imagine are better than the ones we know. The flip of that is having people know you and be happy for and proud of you when you have sucesses. I love to see all of your and Steve's friends that are doing interesting things, and I'm sure there are lots of other people feeling the same way I do. I know there are fewer things to do here, but its not that hard to drive somewhere when there's time to do something. I know I'm not the best at explaining how I feel, but you get the gist of it. I want the best for you and both boys. I love you and I'm very happy you're here! Ms Deb

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home