Write On!!!

9.22.2006

MADDAX

I thought these pictures were so precious. Maddax is usually just the happiest little boy and so full of life. The way it makes me feel to watch him I just don't think I can put into words. It would be a total understatement. He is a true blessing from God. Even when he is disagreeable and wild and driving me up the wall, I can take a couple of deep breaths and look at him and forget that a few seconds ago he spilled milk all over the floor and did a flip in the bathtub and flooded it and ate a crumby toptart in my bed and trampled through the house with dirty shoes and two dirty dogs when I just cleaned the floor. His happiness is just so much more important than any amount of dirt or any sized spill. I am so happy that he is mine. My little poo.



6 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

a butterfly

1:15 AM  
Blogger j.c. said...

i know what you mean girl and those days where they amaze you with how keen and smart they are just knocks you back and nothing but a smile can emerge and that feeling...the sense of knowing everything is just how it is supposed to be.

he is so adorable and all boy.

5:02 AM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

I love the pictures. The one of him in the air is too perfect! He is such a wonderful blessing. See you soon. :)

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we must live in parallel mommy universe's. i had dirty dogs and dirty feet run through my house after mopping and pop tart in my bed and green tea spilled everywhere too!!! he's gorgeous.

3:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is changing so much. He is so tall!!! I guess he gets that from you...and all the other good qualities too... Looks like you may have a basketball player in the making. What a big jump!!!!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great pictures!!! Too cute!

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home