Write On!!!

7.14.2006

After an interesting dinner at Senor's, (thanks to maddax and his newfound love for spanish...) we went and saw the new pirates of the caribbean: dead man's chest. ok, long and drawn...but worth it. i was actually falling asleep. maddax and trent were totally inticed. i love johnny depp. i mean, i love him. from TEEN BOP Magazine to the cover of PEOPLE or Good Morning America. he still is my heart throb. the movie was great, full of actions and movement, but the lack of storyline made me sad. i am not sure if anyone else noticed. 2.5 hours of action packed battles and funny little johnny depp one-liners and keeping maddax's attention and no bathroom breaks...it gets four stars. for that feeling when the credits start to run and you just want to sit there and take it all in and watch it again or at least talk about it later...well, .75 of a star from me. maybe i need to see it again, but i am in depth movie watcher and for me to feel as if i have to watch something again...says something about the movie.

i still love johnny. i may spend the weekend with him in Chocolat, Neverland, The Secret Window or Fear and Loathing in LV.


and maddax and his spanish. its hilarious. let's just say, "hola, bebe!!!" oh, and calling our waiter Aaron (chris's husband) over and over...i think my diet coke flew outta my nose.

3 Comments:

Blogger j.c. said...

I never watched the first one, but I am not really into any of the "action" kind of movies. I am all about the movies that inspire or move me.

But i too love to watch Johnny Depp, isn't he a sexy beast or what!

2:08 AM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

I got your message yesterday about Maddax calling your waiter Aaron. We were cracking up! I was busy helping mom with Randall. Thanks for the laugh, we needed it. :)
I can barely type...Miss Brynn is so busy now. She wants the mouse and the keyboard and now!!!

2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home