Write On!!!

7.19.2006

other people make me feel like somewhere down the road i have failed.

or failed them.
there is something they tried to find for me.
they didn't find it.
its that my fault?
what if i found it myself?
happiness is not something someone can give you.
you only acheive it yourself.
i cannot make up for mistakes that you made.
you cannot live through me.
i am not yours to guide or choose or direct.
i am my own.
you may join me.
you may not take me.
i have to get there myself.
if i am there.
you should be happy.
or do people just envy happy?

what do you do when the one you help is helped?
i still need you.
just not in that way.
show me you can learn from me.

or are you waiting.
for the disaster.
the i fucked up.
the walls to fall.
the i told you so.

the lose all.
the gain all.
importance.

i have failed you.
your eye of me.









2 Comments:

Blogger j.c. said...

sums it up pretty well....

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, that's a powerful message. Just be happy, you owe that to yourself. I love you, Ms Deb

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home