Write On!!!

9.01.2006

i am still here. preparing for what is to come. so much is changing. i have a new precious nephew, wesley (sweettooth has photos on her blog) my home computer is once again not working properly so i can't post photos. i have a new cousin, grace. congrats to my sis, adam & lindsey. i start grad school in two weeks. maddax starts baseball next week. oh and yes, he started "big" school. like i said, pics yes, but the computer...we have to be at school by 7:40 and i have to be at work at 8:00. my 10 year reunion is coming up also. gosh, i am really getting old.

i don't know if this is where i thought i would be 10 years ago. i don't remember really where i thought i would, but this place feels pretty good. yes, there are some minor tweaks or changes i would make, but overall...even with all the hustle and bustle and school tardies and speeding tickets and school loans lurking up from behind and grass that needs to be mowed and dogs that need to go to the vet and bills that need to be paid and anti-sippy cup and anti-sleep in mommy's bed training that needed to begin a year ago and didn't and new car i want to buy and new house i need to buy and money i have saved to do both and money i have not saved to do both and huge collection of jewelry i am obsessed with buying and huge amount of it i have lost and pretzel crumbs under the bed and paintings i do not paint and movies not taken back to blockbuster on time and clothes left in the washer all day and iron and coffee pot both still on at 6:00 in the afternoon...i am in my place

yes, i will try to update more often and w/ more photos.

2 Comments:

Blogger j.c. said...

i hear ya sister! so funny but not. i kept up with that whole sentence...it was! just one sentence. lol. i have to learn to flow with the hustle and bustle sometimes. i tend to take off full speed and try to tackle it like a football player and of course, i end up flat on my "you know what" wondering what the hell just happened to me. so teach me how to relax in choas...PlEaSe!!

2:32 AM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

Okay first of all-----you are not getting old!! You are only 5 months older than me and WE are not old!! :)
I wish I could find a fashionable, big jewelry box----when I do I am getting us one!! We wouldn't lose stuff it we had somewhere to put it.;)
And you know if you moved closer I would help you with all the other stuff... :) I love you!!
Congratulations to Adam and Lindsey!! I know their baby is beautiful. :)

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home