Write On!!!

7.09.2006

almost caught up...

THE CAMPING TRIP OVER THE FOURTH





meet me in da club, its goin down....anywhere i be its garanteed to go down
Yep, Yung Joc...my son was actually singing that song in this picture. I asked him where he learned that song (b/c i was totally shocked when he started RAPPING) He said, Mommy's car and Daddy's car. I downloaded the song on my phone for him and he listens to it usually until the battery goes dead. Now where he got those finger pointin' big pimpin' dance moves from...we are yet to figure that one out, but we are blaming it on Daddy's car.


He is beautiful.


First time with fireworks. Loved It.






And, yes, I know. This is not such a great picture, but our expressions are exactly the same. We were pooped.





4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

OH LORD!!!!! Not his daddy teaching him dance moves!!! :) Too funny! Kids say the funniest things...

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maddax looks so cute in these pictures. I love the one of you together. He is growing so fast. I hope you can come to the shower this weekend. The girls will be here and would love to see him. Let me know.
Love
Jimmieanne

9:07 PM  
Blogger j.c. said...

oh, you are such a fun and adventurous mom! I so don't know if I would have been up for that. Looks like Maddax was loving every minute.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

that last picture is so funny. i would be worn out too! he is so precious

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home