Write On!!!

4.18.2005

The Weekend

I have posted some photos from the weekend. Maddax and I went to Lake Village to visit my mother and grandmother and to the Moss' deer camp. We had such a wonderful weekend getting to spend time with the ones we love the most. Maddax caught a fish at the lake, a little striped bass, and we rode around on the Ranger with his Mimi and all the dogs at the deer camp. It makes me sad that he is growing up so fast, but also makes my heart smile to watch and observe all of his experiences.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

I wonder if that sentence was like a punch in the stomach to everyone else also, or am I being too sensitive. I have been very emotional lately. I know you y'all love me.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Sorry, they are not the ONLY ones we love the most, but just a few on a long list that is full of very special people who are close to our hearts. And yes, we love you to Chris!!! Silly girl!!!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home