Write On!!!

5.11.2005

Good Morning

I do not have a lot to write about, but will try because I am tired of checking your blogs everyday with no new post as I assume you are mine. Let's see...Today....hmmmm...

I woke up at 5:00 a.m...fixed a picture of frozen orange juice b/c maddax was waiting for it in the bed...I did this as fast as possible in order to not fully awaken him at 5:00 a.m. b/c then I would miss my usual thirty minutes of alone time per day...mission accomplished w/ the orange juice, YEAH...used the bathroom....fixed myself a diet coke...let Stella outside to also use the bathroom...gave her some water and food...screamed at her for chewing on my kitchen rug...screamed at her for jumping on my bed (maddax was sleeping in there)...back to the kitchen...fixed an egg and sausage for Maddax's breakfast...left in the microwave for safe keeping from Stella...put on a load of jeans to wash...screamed at Stella some more because she was chewing on Maddax's red boots...conned her into going outside...ran in before she could see me...it is now 5:45 (give or take)...alone finally!!!...called the bank to check my account, although I knew I had not spent any money in the past four days b/c I left my debit card in the atm and it sucked it up, could not get it back b/c the bastards at the bank cut it up...waiting on a new one, ...ok, still checking the account b/c I am obsessed with checking it...I check it about three times a day...like a ghost is going to jump in my checking account and steal all my money...checked account...same as yesterday and the day before....yeah, no ghost so far...sat on the kitchen counter trying to wake up and think about everything I did not feel like doing today...got up, journeyed to the living room...turned on Higgleytown Heros, just in case Maddax woke up...Heros not on, yet. Meaning it is just now 6:15...hell, yeah. ahead of schedule...made it to the bathroom...turned on shower got in...got out...towelled around for a few minutes...brushed teeth, mouthwashed...put on a few clothes...creeped in the bedroom to wake up maddax...talked in my gingerbreadman/Elmo voice to try to encourage a laugh through the pissed off look on his face b/c he did not want to get up...turned into the tickle monster....turned into the foot eating sock hand...turned back into myself...damn, he's screaming again...back to gingerbreadman/Elmo voice...ok he's laughing...Hero is on...put Maddax on the couch, damn it he is wearing rubberboots and shorts to school, again...no time to argue...slapped on makeup...put on work clothes...thank God I shaved my legs on Saturday....let Stella inside...put her in her kennel...grabbed Maddax and put him in the car...damn, forgot his lunch...ran back in...threw a lunch together...7:30 by now...back to car...off to McDonald's...forgot to give him the breakfast that I forgot I left in the microwave...that I forgot I cooked...line not too long...7:48 a.m...dropped him off at school...straightened up his breakfast...hugs, kisses, bye-bye...off to work...8:04 pulling into the parking garage...8:10 at my desk...deep breath...maybe not so much alone time tomorrow morning.

6 Comments:

Blogger ginger said...

Wow! You do a lot in the early mornings! Funny how sometimes being at work is the easy part (but not THIS WEEK for me!)

I really like your writing style!

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so awesome Jenn...I don't see how you do it. But, didn't you leave out something? :) Chris

10:27 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Didn't want to expose all of my bad habits :} I left out much than that...like from 8:10 am to 11:00 pm. Not enought time maybe I will have to post it in pieces.

7:21 PM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

All that before 8am!! Man, you do alot!

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just kidding girl. :) Chris

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. that's a lot. where do you work?

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home