Write On!!!

4.06.2005

I copied this from Chris.

I know: I can do anything I set my mind to
I wish: My son would eat more vegetables
I hate: Ignorant, closed-minded people
I miss: sleeping in
I fear: failure
I hear: it thundering outside
I search: for my keys, Maddax's sassy & sippy cup every morning
I wonder: why I ever made any decision based around a boyfriend
I regret: not going to a better college when I had the opportunity
I love: watching my son grow and learn
I ache: when I sleep on my neck wrong
I care: for Baby Maddax and all my friends and family
I always: say "Bless You" when someone sneezes
I dance: every chance I get
I sing: in the car
I do not always: say what is on my mind (which is not always a bad thing)
I should not: leave my doors unlocked on my car, but I usually do
I write: left-handed
I win: arguments
I lose: everything, especially earrings
I confuse: people when I talk b/c sometimes I skip words or they do not come out in the correct order - my brain thinks faster than my mouth can move
I listen: to music all the time
I watch: Desperate Housewives and the Hottie guy on Fox news
I go: to Wal-Mart to much
I am: tired from not getting enough sleep last night
I am happy about: Chris may be coming to see me Thursday - YEAAH!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

Great post! I am ready to meet the hottie guy from Fox! I will see you this weekend! I want to hang out, but nothing too wild. ;)

6:09 AM  
Blogger Reality Chick said...

Yeah, I've heard about hottie Fox guy...so when you gonna post a pic? Hmmmmmm? No, I don't get Fox...I live in the sticks. Hope everything is going great for you! Maddax is getting soooo big....miss y'all.

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home